• Supply and installation of structural steel for: commercial buildings, industrial buildings, plants, geodesic domes, bridges, silo bases, tank bases metal decking• Large installations for: crushers ball mills• Standard and specialty rigging• Access to cranes and rigging equipment• Certified Iron workers• Quality Assurance – Technical data sheets – Measure alignments within 1000s of an inch within tolerance, Optiline machines / Laser alignment.• Welding specifications and bolt torques• Complete fabrication and erection drawings with the utmost attention to detail and accuracy
• Installation and Maintenance experience avoids and minimizes interruptions to operations• Furnaces• All motors and pumps• Overhead crane installation and alignment• Maintenance of overhead cranes, tanks and vessels, molly cells, float cells, ship loaders, container cranes, processing equipment, screening and crushing
• Plan and arrange appropriate cranes and machinery• Provide engineering input into multi crane lifts to ensure compliance with the constructability• Crane sizes up to 500 tons• All industry experience• Provide knowledge, experience and foresight into complex lifts and modules to ensure appropriate constructing for product and compatibility for site• Good relationships with crane companies guarantees for seamless work• Expert understanding and inspection to recommend repairs or maintenance
• Installation• Refurbishing of older conveyor systems – advantages are cost savings for the client• Belt tracking and commissioning. Led study on belt tracking during the HVC crusher move• Installation of pulley’s and alignments• Emergency maintenance• Planning for constructability and foresight to reduce conveyor shutdown times
• Quick mobilization of crews at short notice• Excellent Union relations• Effective and reliable preparation, planning and execution• Utilize networks and contacts in the industry to avoid potential problems
KELOWNA STAIRCASE: Use of helicopters for placing stairs down steep bank to the water. Attached each stair section. Value: $100,000 • September 2003EXTRA FOODS RETROFIT: Kamloops, BC. - Renovated existing building. Framework in roof. Big skylights. Reinforce Joists. Value: $250,000 • Fall of 2002WEYERHAEUSER PULP MILL: Kamloops, BC. - Various contracts including Control Center upgrade. Mainly structural installations and erections. 2001-2003TERASEN GAS: Kamloops, BC. Structural Steel installations & Mechanical Upgrades. Ongoing since 2004RCMP DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES AND OCEANS: Annacis Island, BC. New Boat Shelters. Structural installation over water. Value: $150,000 • Oct-Nov 2004VANCOUVER PORT AUTHORITY - TSI DELTAPORT: Maintenance and retrofits contracts for stairs, ladders. 2007-2012HIGHLAND VALLEY COPPER: D&E Line Lunchroom and various dusty, health and safety hazards. Install new floor steel. Value: $30,000 • July 2005HIGHLAND VALLEY COPPER: LL Damn Stair Install. New stairs to bottom of the damn. Stairs, landing, handrail and grating in a concrete shaft. Value: $50,000 • October 2008BULLMOOSE MINE: Tumbler Ridge, BC. - Demolition of maintenance shop. Removal of all Structural Steel, joist, crane beams and HVAC units. Load on trucks and transport to Wolverine mine site. Value $500,000 • Summer and Fall 2005
Supply and installation of structural steel for: commercial buildings, industrial buildings, plants, geodesic domes, bridges, silo bases, tank bases...
Maintenance of overhead cranes, tanks and vessels, molly cells, float cells, ship loaders, container cranes, processing equipment, screening and crushing.
Provide engineering input into multi crane lifts to ensure compliance with the constructability. Planning and arranging appropriate cranes and machinery.
Planning for constructability and foresight to reduce conveyor shutdown times.
Effective and reliable preparation, planning and execution with excellent union relations.
No job is too big or too small. Contact us for a free consultation.